A unique approach to career development
Northeastern career development incorporates the principles of design thinking to identify, explore, test, and refine your options whether you are deciding on a major, co-op, postgraduate job, career transition, or lifestyle. This highly flexible approach prepares students for a constantly changing job market, supported by a wide array of career design resources, including:
- Career Design Canvas
- Coaching Labs on all five aspects of career design
- Career Studio for drop-in advising meetings
- Online resume review with VMock
- Interview Prep via Big Interview
- Internship and job search postings via Handshake and NUworks
- Employer information sessions
- Networking opportunities with employers and alumni
Employer and recruiter resources
We invite employers to connect with us and learn how our students can contribute their skills and passions to help you meet organizational goals.
For on-campus recruitment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post jobs and connect with students, please create an account on Handshake.
Career services for Mills College graduates
We continue to support Mills College alums by providing access to job postings through the Handshake career development platform. Mills alums who graduated within the last seven years can also access Northeastern’s Career Studio. If you graduated from Mills more than seven years ago, please contact Northeastern Alumni Relations for individual coaching and support.
To get started on Handshake:
- Use your Mills email address to create your Handshake account. If you need assistance or have questions, email email@example.com.
- Read Getting Started with Handshake for an overview of the platform.
- Read How to Search for Jobs for an overview of the job search process on Handshake.
Monday through Friday
9 a.m.–5 p.m.