Mail and Copy Center
The Mail and Copy Center is located in the heart of campus in Rothwell Center, adjacent to the Tea Shop, so you can stay connected with family and friends. Residential students are assigned individual mailboxes to receive mail and packages, and for additional fees, you can:
- Send mail and packages
- Purchase shipping supplies and postage
- Order premium printing, copying, and finishing services
- Receive or send faxes (domestic and international)
Addressing mail and packages
To ensure timely mail delivery, have items addressed to you using the following format:
5000 MacArthur Boulevard
Oakland, CA 94613-1301
- The Mail and Copy Center will contact you by email when your package has been processed and is available for pick-up.
- Tracking packages can be done via the carriers’ websites:
- If the tracking result shows that your package has been delivered and you have not received an email, it means your package has not been processed and is not yet available for pick-up.
- You must present your Husky card to pick up packages.